We’re all stuck inside and advised heavily not to travel during this time. For our own health and the health of others, we should follow these strict – albeit frustrating – guidelines. So, I thought instead of focusing on what we can’t do right now, I’m going to focus on what I’ll do once this lock-down is over.
And for me, that means arm chair traveling.
The best sites I’ve found for budget travel planning are a great place to start with that. Enjoy!
- A great solo travel resource – Solo Traveler World
- Efficient budget-friendly travel – Hand Luggage Only
- Useful backpacker information – The Savvy Backpacker
- Sustainable digital nomad lifestyle – I Am Aileen
- Inspiration for deaf travelers – Rexy Edventures
- Fantastic, detailed travel info – Nomadic Matt
- Roughing it while you trek the world – Big World Small Pockets
- General travel blog (check out an interview with me on my grandma!) – Map Happy
- Deep, sustainable travel experiences – Uncornered Market
- Thrilling, outdoor travel – Atlas & Boots
- Itineraries and general travel tips and thoughts – The Voyaging Teacher
- A retired blogger sharing her adventures – Adventurous Retirement